Breakfast Sausage Seasoning
1/2 Cup Jar – 2.0 oz
Disclaimer: If you are curing meat using any of the blends provided by High Plains Spice Company, you are responsible for adding any additional preservative ingredients, such as curing salt, etc. Be sure to read and follow your recipe.
Read our blog post How to Make Sausage for more information on making your own sausage at home.
How Much Seasoning Do I Need?
- For 5 lbs. of ground meat: 2.5 oz. seasoning
- For 10 lbs. of ground meat: 5 oz. seasoning
- For 25 lbs. of ground meat: 12.5 oz. seasoning
- For 50 lbs. of ground meat: 1 lb. 9 oz. seasoning (25 oz.)
- For 100 lbs. of ground meat: 3 lbs. 2 oz. seasoning (50 oz.)
**The above are just guidelines. Make a test batch to see how much seasoning you prefer.**