My mouth starts watering just thinking about these delicious little gems…Easy, quick to prepare, and an excellent side dish for any meal. Plus, these rosemary potatoes make your kitchen smell amazing while they are cooking!
1 hr 15 min
This Recipe is: Dairy Free, Egg Free, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
Cuisine Type: American
- 1 ½ pounds red potatoes (quite honestly, use as many or few as you please)
- 1/8 cup olive oil (or enough to coat all potatoes)
- 1 tsp creole seasoning (you can also get creative and use all american bbq or pig tickle)
- 1 tbsp dry rosemary
- additional salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Wash potatoes. No need to skin them as reds have very thin skins and taste awesome. Chunk potatoes up into bite sized pieces.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl. Drizzle olive oil over potatoes. Sprinkle creole seasoning, rosemary, and any additional salt and pepper over the top (If using creole seasoning no extra salt is needed as it has plenty of salt already. If using a a mix that does not have much salt consider adding ½ tsp of sea salt). Toss potatoes in the bowl until all pieces are evenly covered with oil and spices. Dump potatoes onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 mins. Check potatoes by sticking a fork through one of the largest. If it slides through easily they are most likely done. If not, cook for an additional 15 mins or until fork tender. ENJOY!