The picture says it all…fresh, healthy, fruity, delicious. This spinach salad with oranges and honey mustard dressing goes with almost any meal and is sure to satisfy everyone around the dinner table.
This Recipe is: Dairy Free
Cuisine Type: American
- 1 bag spinach leaves
- ¼ cup fresh mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 can mandarin oranges (11 oz, drained)
- ¼ cup cashews (plus or mines, halved)
- 1-2 tbsp bacon bits
- 1 tbsp chives (or fresh)
- cherry tomatoes
- 2 hard boiled eggs (optional)
- 1 cup miracle whip
- ¼ honey
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp dry mustard
- Rinse spinach. Slice mushrooms (as many or few as you desire). Halve cherry tomatoes (again as many or few as you want). Chop up hard boiled eggs. Combine spinach, mushrooms, drained mandarin oranges, and tomatoes into large bowl. Toss together. Top with cashews, bacon bits, chives and eggs if desired.
- To make the dressing, simply combine miracle whip, honey, vinegar, and mustard powder. Whisk together well. Serve on the side and use as much or as little as desired.