Italian Sausage Seasoning
1/2 Cup Jar – 2.2 oz
Ingredients: Red and Back Pepper, Parsley, Garlic, Fennel, Paprika, Onion, Sea Salt, Basil, Marjoram, Oregano, Thyme, and Rosemary
Disclaimer: If you are curing meat using any of the blends provided by High Plains Spice Company, you are responsible for adding any additional preservative ingredients, such as curing salt, etc. Be sure to read and follow your recipe.
Read our blog post How to Make Sausage for more information on making your own sausage at home.
How Much Seasoning Do I Need?
- For 5 lbs. of ground meat: 2.5 oz. seasoning
- For 10 lbs. of ground meat: 5 oz. seasoning
- For 25 lbs. of ground meat: 12.5 oz. seasoning
- For 50 lbs. of ground meat: 1 lb. 9 oz. seasoning (25 oz.)
- For 100 lbs. of ground meat: 3 lbs. 2 oz. seasoning (50 oz.)
**The above are just guidelines. Make a test batch to see how much seasoning you prefer.**
Sharon Gurley –
We recently tried the Italian Seasoning on one of our many packages of ground beef and it was delicious. We are not big meatloaf or hamburger people, so we had to find way to use up our 1/4 beef. We are very pleased with the purchase.