If you like pumpkin pie, you will love this pie. If you are indifferent to pumpkin pie, you will still love this pumpkin streusel pie! It brings together traditional pumpkin pie flavor with the sweet, savor flavors of a streusel. Plus, it is pretty easy to put together! Try it for you next holiday gathering.
1 hr 15 min
This Recipe is: Vegetarian
Cuisine Type: American
- 1 (15oz) can pumpkin (or fresh baked/pureed pumpkin)
- 1 (14oz) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¾ tsp cinnamon
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 2 Tbsp cold butter
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine pumpkin, condensed milk, egg, and pumpkin pie spice into bowl. Beat together by hand or with stand mixer until well combined. Pour into Graham cracker crust. Bake for 15 min.
- Meanwhile, combine sugar and flour. Cut in cold butter with pastry cutter until crumbly. Stir in walnuts (or chopped pecans).
- Remove pie crust with filling after 15 mins. Reduce oven to 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle entire streusel mixture over pie. Bake for 40 mins. Check pie. If still unset (pretty “sloshy”) continue cooking 5-15 mins or until set. Remove from oven and let cool.