This Mandarin Turkey Pinwheel Recipe is so simple, but oh so good. The curry powder gives a special spicy kick to the cream cheese that the mandarin really compliments. These make great horderves for your next party, or great appetizers to hold everyone over until that big smoked turkey dinner is ready!
2 hr 15 min
This Recipe is: Egg Free
Cuisine Type: American
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese
- 2 tsp curry powder
- ½ cup mandarin oranges (fresh or canned – drained and chopped)
- 3 large flour tortillas
- ½ lb smoked turkey (deli style thin sliced)
- 3 cups baby spinach (clean and rinsed)
- 2 green onions (chopped)
- Add cream cheese and curry powder to med bowl. Beat until blended well (stand mixer or hand mixer works great). Stir in chopped mandarins. Spread 1/3 of cream cheese/mandarin mixture on each of the tortillas. Layer turkey and spinach evenly over the three tortillas then sprinkler chopped green onions over the top.
- Roll each tortilla up as tightly as you can. Wrap each up individually in plastic wrap and stick in the fridge for at least a couple hours to cool.
- When ready to serve, take out of the plastic wrap and slice up each roll into approximately 10 slices. ENJOY!